I got these gorgeous ripe strawberries- so sweet and delicious! I just love strawberry season. 🤗🍓 I also picked up some fresh juicy peaches… And thus was born my idea 💡 for this Farmstand Breakfast Smoothie!
I call it a breakfast smoothie cause it has oats which make it super filling and also Greek yogurt, an awesome source of protein! And it’s simple enough to whip up on a weekday morning… This recipe makes two servings, but if you have a single serve blender like I do or one of those nutri-bullets, just half everything.
Farmstand Breakfast Smoothie
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c fresh peach slices (peeled)
- 1/2 of a bananna (frozen if you want a creamier drink)
- 1/2 c oats
- 1/2 c nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp honey or agave (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender pitcher.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!