If you like simple yet impressive make-ahead meals for a crowd then I have a winner here for you! I just tested out this recipe last week after a photoshoot and it was a huge hit! It only takes a few ingredients, you literally just throw everything together, and bake! Best part is you can prep it all ahead of time and bake it later too. Can you tell from all my exclamation points how excited I am?! 😉 You’re gonna love this one!
Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Pasta Bake
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 c. Kraft Italian Five Cheese blend shredded cheese
- 8.5 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 c. half & half
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 c. of shredded cheese, with chicken, half and half, Parmesan cheese, basil, red pepper, salt, pepper, and sun dried tomatoes (dump in entire jar including oil and herbs!)
- Toss to combine ingredients. Transfer to nonstick baking dish.
- Top with remaining half cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes until cheeses are melted.