If you haven’t noticed yet, two things I really love are fall and cocktails, and my Caramel Apple Sangria is the perfect combination! I concocted this recipe myself for a work party a week or two ago and it was a big hit! They were taking it home in travel coffee mugs! Shared a jar or two with some friends as well and I’ve been getting asked for the recipe non-stop now! If you’ve got a Halloween party to go to this year you MUST make this – and maybe a double batch, it will go FAST!
Caramel Apple Sangria
Serves: 15 cups
- 6 cups Pinot Grigio, or other mild white wine (just less than 2 standard size bottles)
- 1- 750ml bottle Stoli Salted Caramel Vodka
- 6 cups (48 oz.) spiced Apple Cider
- 1- 12 oz. jar Smuckers Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 red apple and 1 green apple, any variety
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Empty jar of caramel into a medium saucepan and warm over medium-low heat to allow it to melt and become slightly liquid.
- Combine liquified caramel and apple cider and refrigerate until caramel and cider mixture is chilled again.
- Remove from fridge and stir. Pour into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add wine and vodka, stirring to combine. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks right in the punch and serve over ice!