Tilapia fillets are lightly floured and pan fried, then topped with a flavorful garlic and herb cream sauce. I served mine with a side of steamed broccoli.
- 4 tilapia filets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4-5 tbsp. flour
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Season 4 tbsp. flour with salt and pepper and lightly bread tilapia fillets.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. butter in a pan over medium high heat. Add tilapia fillets and cook 3-4 min aside, until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove fillets to a plate and place in preheated oven to keep warm.
- In same pan, add last tbsp. olive oil and minced garlic. Sauté garlic until lightly browned. Whisk in 1-2 tsp. flour for thickness.
- Add white wine to pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until wine reduces by half.
- Turn off heat and whisk in cream. Add herbs and season Sauce with salt and pepper.
- Place tilapia filet on plate and serve cream sauce over top.