This was actually the first cheeseball I ever made! I made it for some co-workers and it was a huge hit! There are lots of fancy cheese ball recipes out there but who doesn’t love buffalo and ranch flavors? This would be perfect for any party, game days, and for adults and kids alike! Original recipe from What’s Cooking Love.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 1/2 c. chopped almonds, crushed into small pieces
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, and buffalo sauce until combined. Form into a ball.
- Wrap ball in plastic wrap and freeze for about an hour. This will make it easier to work with.
- Crush almonds into small pieces and place on a plate. Roll cheese ball in almonds, pressing them in gently until it is covered in almonds.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate cheeseball for a half hour, or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.