This Monkey Bread recipe is stupid easy! All you need is a two cans of refrigerator cinnamon rolls and a few things from the pantry. I recommend making two at once, it disappears fast! 😉🐒
- 2 (5 pack) Pilsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 c. butter (melted)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12 cup Bundt or tube pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from cans and set icing aside. Cut each roll into quarters, then roll pieces lightly between your palms to form a small cinnamon dough balls.
- Combine white sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon. Place dough balls in mixture and toss to coat. Arrange evenly in greased pan.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, and remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon and pour over cinnamon Roll pieces.
- Bake for 28-36 minutes, or until no longer doughy in the center.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle the reserved cinnamon roll icing over the top of the Monkey Bread, microwaving icing briefly if necessary.
- Serve warm. Slice to eat or simply pull apart! Enjoy!