These are mad easy and guaranteed to disappear fast at your next party! Might want to make a double batch! 🥓😉
Serves: 78 Smokies
- 2 packs Hillshire Farms Little Smokies
- 2 16 oz. packs Bacon
- 1 c. dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each Little Smokies with a piece of bacon. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 c. dark brown sugar and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Increase oven temp to 400 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Melt stick of butter and remaining 1/2 c. brown sugar. Brush over Smokies and return to oven for 5 minutes more. Serve warm and enjoy!