This is such a flavorful side dish, much more interesting than just plain old green beans! Depending what else you are serving, you could easily roast everything on the same sheet pan making this into a one pan meal. 👌
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lb. green beans
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, and Parmesan cheese.
- Remove ends from green beans. Add beans and mushrooms to bowl, tossing to coat.
- Pour onto baking sheet in a single layer and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tender.