Let’s admit it… the best part about baking chocolate chip cookies is sneaking some of the raw cookie dough. So why not just skip the oven all together with this decadent dessert dip alternative… completely safe to eat “raw” too because there are no eggs!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Pretzels, graham crackers, nilla wafers, of fruit, for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and both sugars with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and salt and continue mixing.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, nilla wafers, or fruit for dipping. Refrigerate any unused portions.