A delicious and oh-so-easy side dish with only four ingredients, these butter roasted carrots are a quick compliment to almost any weeknight meal!
- 2 c. carrots, cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. each salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, melted butter, olive oil, salt & pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread on greased baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, until carrots are tender.