These simple fruit skewers of vibrant red strawberries, plump blueberries and refreshing watermelon are a perfect summertime treat! They’re simple to make and are sure to be a hit with kids and adults at your next Fourth-of-July event!
Fourth of July Fruit Kabobs
Serves: 24-30 skewers
- 1 whole seedless watermelon
- 1 pint fresh blueberrries
- 1 container fresh strawberries
- Bamboo skewers
- Wash blueberries. Cut tops off of strawberries and wash.
- Cut watermelon crosswise into thin rounds (disks). Use a star cookie cutter to cut stars out of the watermelon disks.
- Assemble kabobs, starting with a strawberry, then about 4-5 blueberries, a watermelon star in the middle, then continue pattern as shown in picture, or come up with your own pattern!
- Keep refrigerated and serve cold.