A supernaturally satiating blend of gin and mysterious cordials in an eerie black hue, my “black magic” cocktail is sure to elevate your Halloween soirée to another realm! This dark libation could be prepared by the pitcher or as a punch bowl full of darkness!
- 3 oz. Hendrix gin
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz. grenadine
- 1/4 oz. orange flower water
- 1/4 oz. lavender syrup
- 4 dashes el guapo love potion bitters
- 4 dashes Peychauds bitters
- 1 drop black food coloring
- Sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients except sparkling water in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake very well until combined and very chilled.
- Strain into a coupe-shaped cocktail or martini glass.
- Top with sparkling water.